1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Should I buy this toner?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Brad2119, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Brad2119

Brad2119 Senior member

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...=3348900636552

I know it's expensive but it's my skin, I don't care for spending $500 as long as it'll work.

Has anybody has any experiences with this product? I read reviews and it seems to be mostly good, but every product has good reviews nowadays.

What do you think? Should I go for it? I was using hydrogen peroxide as a toner until now, and I'm looking for a new one.

Also, what moisturizers would you recommend?

2. willpower

willpower Senior member

3. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

Yes, if it makes you feel special.

You didn't tell us if your skin is dry, oily, etc. Choose products based on your skin type. If you have oily skin you want an alcohol- or salicylic acid-based astringent, generic neutrogena version is fine. If you have dry skin you don't need anything like that.

4. beachbummer

beachbummer Member

I saw that you were looking for a new moisturizer, and I wanted to share some information with you about Eucerin products. I do some work for Eucerin, and they are giving away free samples of Daily Skin Balance, if you "like" the Eucerin US facebook page. All you have to do is take the Skin First pledge.

Has anyone else tried Eucerin products?

5. Kris

Kris Senior member

Dude, you should DEFINITELY buy that shit. That is some SWEET toner, man.

6. Lizen

Lizen Well-Known Member

Is this thread a joke?

7. NoStyle14

NoStyle14 Well-Known Member

There are better and much cheaper choices out there.