1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Should I Buy this Robert Graham Lintel?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JerDGold, Dec 24, 2015.

1. JerDGold

JerDGold New Member

A client of mine in the Garment industry brought me a Navy Corduroy Robert Graham sport coat at a very well discounted price. About 70% off. I've always love the idea of a jacket like this, but never owned one. Are they still as cool as I think they are? What can I/should I wear it with? I need to decide if I want to buy it by NYE, which is when I'll see him next to either give back the jacket or pay for it.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robert-graham-lintel-corduroy-sportcoat/3359137

You can't see from that photo but it's got these funky cloth buttons with geometric patterns.

2. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Senior member

Robert Graham is not cool.
    if it is less then $50 then sure. buy it.