1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

should i buy them or no?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dhinggok, Apr 13, 2006.

1. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior member

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Probably number one, but I really want to say none of them. The fits of all three are different, too. Best to nail down what exactly you like, and then go shopping.

3. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

I'd also go for 1 if you pushed me to it, but why are you so set on Deisel?

4. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

None of them.

just kidding. I thought the ZAF cut was more bootcut or flared leg at the bottom? The site describes it as straight leg. I guess it depends how you like your jeans to fit. I would say the third one. But who cares what I think? My jeans are usually off at the grocery store anyways (see my post in Social Life, Food, and Drink board).

5. Flame

Flame Senior member

Zafs, if they are straigt leg. If not, the Rolan. My workplace has a good supply of Diesel, and I have never seen Zaf in a straight leg.

6. j

j Senior member Admin

#2, only because it's the least like all the other jeans I have and the wash actually looks pretty real. The dude needs them a bit shorter and needs to throw away those shoes though.

7. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Number 2, the Rabox. I know that everyone and his cousin has a pair but IMO they're the best-looking one of the three. The wash and the whiskering at least look authentic compared to the really ridiculous whiskering of numer 1.

8. sonick

sonick Senior member

OUt of the three, i like wash #2 the best.

9. DGP

DGP Senior member

I don't like 1 because I hate stretch jeans. I can't wear 2 or 3, they don't fit me very well, but I like the wash on 3 best. Do you like a bootcut or straight leg?

10. UMass

UMass Senior member

I have #2. I like them a lot with nice fading.
    The others seemed kinda plain but it depends on what you want in a pair of jeans.