Shorter Ties, Really an Interest?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FIHTies, Jan 4, 2005.

1. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Based on the recent interest generated regarding shorter ties I thought that this poll might be warranted. Anything of course can be done, however I have often found that with these kind of things, many people talk about interest when in fact they arent really interested or couldnt care either which way.

JJF

2. HitMan009

HitMan009 Senior member

I have this exact problem. Every tie I buy is too long. Either I have to tuck them in, which I hate or go under and over the skinny end through the loop at the back of the tie. Width also bothers me but I can live with that. Personally, I am a big fan of high constrasting colors, not a big fan of gradients.

3. novalis

novalis Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I voted for the seven-fold, though I'd like to see shorter ties in all the choices listed despite not being quite sure what the four-fold and saddle stitch are exactly.

4. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the short tie, given two responses...

Tom

5. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

LOL. I actually got two emails regarding this, one from a previous customer who is only a LURKER and cant vote or post. I kinda wonder why it is that people raise issues and then when they are addressed noone seems to care... I suppose its more fun to complain about something than it is to actually get results. [​IMG] JJF