1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

short or long hair?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by ChristopherPV94, Jul 1, 2016.

1. ChristopherPV94

ChristopherPV94 New Member

Hey i'm new, i shaved my hair cause of a bet and i think it looks awful, not to mention a bit nazi when just shaved lol.
    they say i have a great shape to wear a shaved hair but my face is not good for it..
    .[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anyway i'll post pics from when i had it long:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    so what's your opinion? an up for short hair is that's very low maintaining [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance and sorry of the post is a bit messy it's my first one [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Do a version of picture #2, with the hair long enough to square off on top. Keep the facial hair neater than that.

ChristopherPV94 likes this.
  3. duijiogo

duijiogo New Member

the hair long enough to square off on top. Keep the facial hair neater than that. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  4. Volodymyr

Volodymyr Member

completely bold. My thinning hair problem is less noticeable with buzz.

5. Matty01

Matty01 Active Member

I know this is an old thread, but I actually think you look good with the buzzed head. Yo definitely don't look in bad shape physically, so hopefully you don't take it that way, but I feel like if you were to drop a bit of fat, you're facial features would pop out a bit more, and you'd really rock the look. I have a shaved head myself, so I got a pretty good eye for these things ;)

6. AIC99

AIC99 Senior member

If I were you, I would really go for the long hair! It looks much better!

7. ChristopherPV94

ChristopherPV94 New Member

I think I've found my style, I did lose some pounds, let my hair grow back again, felt uncomfortable when long enough in windy days but I found the solution lol. Thanks for all of your replies

Attached Files: