1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

short and very broad chest need help finding a dress shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by WallyWallister, Mar 30, 2014.

1. WallyWallister

WallyWallister New Member

I am in graduate school and interviews are around the corner. I need help finding some dress shirts for a charcoal grey suit. My measurements are:

Height: 5'5''

Chest: 46''

Weist: 36''

my dress shirts are 17 -32

Can anyone recommend any brands that will fit well with my "uniquely" shaped body? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Andrew Ryan

Andrew Ryan Senior member

You may be best and most easily served (IMO) by going with a quick turnaround MTM program. I recommend Proper Cloth, though there are other good ones available. Measure yourself (use their tutorials) and design the shirt online, they'll have it to you within 2 weeks. If alterations are needed, take pictures, email them, and immediately mail the shirt back; they'll do them for free and have it back to you in another two weeks. After that you've got a fairly perfect template for any dress shirt fabric they offer.

3. WallyWallister

WallyWallister New Member

Any recommendations for a quick turnaround MTM program?

4. Andrew Ryan

Yes - Proper Cloth. 2 week turnaround time, like I said, and free first round of alterations. Very reasonable, highly recommend.

5. GBR

GBR Senior member

and generally unknown here - just the one advocate....

6. Andrew Ryan