• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shopping Naples: Magnifique.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

There’s English Style and then there’s English Style, and located just a few steps away from London House is Magnifique, a store with a real Anglo sensibility about it.

Magnifique is a small but densely packed shop that has been on via Filangieri for nearly 50 years. Inside, an entire wall of neatly stacked cashmere sweaters sits behind brightly patterned tartan scarves and colorful umbrellas, which, of course, are made with dense wood or whangee handles. On the other side of the shop...

Read the rest on the blog

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I dropped by last year. So when are you going to write up Argenio across the street?

Damn, I must have missed that. Will have to check it out on the next trip!

Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:worship2:

Valgrisa, eh? What was the price range on this?

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

:worship2:
Valgrisa, eh? What was the price range on this?

I can't remember if that specific jacket was by Valgrisa. The two other certainly are. IMO, Valgrisa is really overlooked by American consumers. Here's an article about it, if you want to read more. Don't remember the prices, unfortunately.

Last edited:

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn, I must have missed that. Will have to check it out on the next trip!

Manton also wrote about Mattabisch and a rainwear place called Fox. I think I passed by Fox but didn't go in.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.