• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shopping in kona/hawaii (big island)

pumped

Reaction score
Hey guys, going to be traveling to kona, in the new year, where are the good shopping areas in kona and surrounding areas (going to be renting a car)

I know it won't be as much as oahu, but fiance is complaining about lack of shops or at least an ugg store <- need to prove her wrong

or just any must do suggestions on the big island would be awesome as well. going to be staying in kona btw

TIA

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Unless something has radically changed in the past couple years since I was last in Kona, pretty much nothing.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forget the shopping. Hit the country.

Hike down to wear the Hawaiians killed Captain Cook.

Drive up to where King Kamehameha killed the competing chief who came under flag of truce.

Go get breakfast at the Aloha Cafe. Preferably with a hangover.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.