• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopping in Japan

yamazs

Reaction score
I'm headed to Japan (Tokyo) in a couple of weeks and am planning on doing some shopping. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Edwins or SDA's... does anyone know of any good stores I should check out while over there? Thanks guys.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in Tokyo, Ueno Park is a good destination for denim. Indigofan has a map somewhere, google it and it should come up.

UMass

Reaction score
Hinoya in Ueno also check out superfuture.com.
smile.gif

Mr Sola

Reaction score
Pick me up a LW hoodie!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yamazs
I'm headed to Japan (Tokyo) in a couple of weeks and am planning on doing some shopping. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Edwins or SDA's... does anyone know of any good stores I should check out while over there? Thanks guys.

edwin store is the same as the LEE store. it's on the main strip in shibuya/harajuku on the same street as new balance, it's a big street.

americaya has sda's. i don't remember hinoya selling sda's, but they're all like a 10 sec walk from each other anyways

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, Edwins can be had anywhere. Americaya, Jeans Mate, Jean Shop (I think that was the name) in Nakameguro, on the main drag, has pretty good prices, Naka Meguro/Daikanyama has a lot of independent brands that are worth looking at, Like Hosu.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Tokyo in October. I'm (here it comes) over denim, where should I shop when I am there?

thisisme

Reaction score
edwins is like the levis of japan, go cop some rare **** if you're going to japan

lowrey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farfisa23
I'll be in Tokyo in October. I'm (here it comes) over denim, where should I shop when I am there?

tokyo might have a teeny bit of something else then denim as well
wink.gif
what are you looking for? superfuture has very extensive listings for tokyo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads