• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopping in Honolulu

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be heading out to Honolulu at the end of this month. Staying at Waikiki.
Leather Soul is literally 10 mins away on foot from my hotel so I will definitely make a stop there. Also Aloha Rag isnt too too far off .

Then there is the Waikele outlet mall..but the store selection is kind of weak so I may pass on it.

Any other destinations that I should try to hit up?

Drydis Greis

Reaction score
Sounds like you've "hemmed up" -- no pun intended -- the situation here. Patagonia in Haleiwa is the only other place. That is, unless you are wanting to visit other traditional Hawaiian clothiers. For this, I have no clue.

pkincy

Reaction score
Ala Moana Shopping Centre will be of interest. The normal; Macy's, NM, Nordstrom, RLPL.

Enjoy your trip.

Perry

robot

Reaction score
If you're going to the Ala Moana Center, you should definitely check out the Reyn Spooner store. Their older patterns are truly classic, and they use traditional printing methods (reverse print) to make well-crafted shirts. If you feel compelled to have an aloha shirt, this may be the exemplar.

jack-spade-hipster-wallet-thumb-170x170-2921.jpg

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll definately check out the Ala Moana center. I'm not really looking for anything specific. Just trying to get some ideas for shopping destinations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads