• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopping For My Husbands Birthday

KathyKim7

Reaction score
I wanna buy him something nice in the $200-400 range but he has been dieting and training so he is going down in size quickly. Any suggestions?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
mwink[1].gif

Tardek

Reaction score
Yeah, get him a nice watch or something. I have a Seiko that's within that price range, stainless steel, blue face. Here is a picture of something similar.
kinetic-seiko-ska195p1-large.jpg
Otherwise, cufflinks are a good idea. Probably not shoes at that price? Maybe a couple of ties, if he's a businessman.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In that price range I'd be happy with an Arnys atelier multifold tie, or a Marinella tie as a birthday present.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
Scarves and Ties. ONE SIZE MOSTLY FITS ALL

FULL DISCLOSURE: I SELL SCARVES AND TIES
smile.gif

You are a whore.
smile.gif

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
And he sells Marinella ties - about as top tier as you can buy.

interesting...

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KathyKim7
I wanna buy him something nice in the $200-400 range but he has been dieting and training so he is going down in size quickly. Any suggestions?
If your husband is like most of us who frequent this forum, then buy him a gift certificate, for he is almost certainly too picky to shop for.

Another suggestion might be some sexy lingerie -- but in your size, of course; not his.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of b'day gifts but for out 7th my wife gave me a blank fridge list of 10 things she would do for me and not say no. Do that (& then spend the cash on yourself). He will be happy. Trust me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads