• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopping for clothes online.

Logo

Reaction score
Hello all
smile.gif
. I've been browsing through the Style Forums looking for a thread on good websites for shopping clothes, but I can't find any. I've also tried the search feature, but that doesn't help me much either. I know of a few sites myself, but I am quite sure that there are many good sites out there that I don't know of yet. That is why I'm writing this. Any suggestions as to were I should spend my money next time I shop online? Thanks in advance, Logo [EDIT] Oh, btw. I'm not looking for online auction sites like eBay, but websites like BlueFly and Yoox. [/EDIT]

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saks.com
neimanmarcus.com
eluxury.com

there are simply very few sites which sell designerwear from multiple designers and do it well. Such is cyberspace for now and the immediate future...

Brian SD

Reaction score
yoox.com has more obscure designers and towards the end of the season starts to put monstrous markdowns on their clothing. Some items can be had for less than 25% of their original price.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recommend this guy: http://www.auctionworks.com/store....=456710 He also sells on EBay as "the world's finest" I've bought stuff from him in both places. Only source of Barba shirts I've ever found. Amazing source as you can see for Borrelli. His name is Ian Daniels.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed on Ian... prices are not phenomenal on a lot of things but very good, and he gets items most Ebay sellers never could. Great service all around as well...

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recommend this guy: http://www.auctionworks.com/store....=456710 He also sells on EBay as "the world's finest" I've bought stuff from him in both places. Â Only source of Barba shirts I've ever found. Â Amazing source as you can see for Borrelli. Â His name is Ian Daniels.
Oh my god does this guy have some amazing stuff. First $800 I get to burn is going towards one of those Borrelli suits.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree on Ian's prices -- they actually used to be better. Borrelli shirts used to be just $129; now as you can see they are generally $160. But still many bargains abound. Plus, his shipping is impeccable. Barba shirts, for example, arrive in the original ultra solid and slick Barba box.

Reaction score
2 Mike C.. That's exactly what I did.. my Borrelli suit from Ian is out for alteration right now
smile.gif
Krishan

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There is a lot of Japanese sites selling authentic items although their prices are high, and they tend to sell out.

Also vialuisaroma I believe.

tdial

Reaction score
I wish I had never heard of Ian Daniels:

4 Borelli Suits
2 Borelli Shirts
1 Borelli pant
and 1 Barba shirt ordered from this excellent ebay seller.

Highly recommend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads