• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shopfarinellis.com

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the webiste will be up tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT.
It is going to be up for SF only ( basicly).
I would really appreciate your feed back on what you think of the site. ALL of the pictures willbe consistent going forward. We have a really good photographer so a game plan.
Beofre I go live live I would like to see what you guys think.

every 15th purchase will be on me ( using foks contest idea).
so if you are the 15th , 30th, 45th,...etc your purchase no matter how large or small will be on me.
Thanks guys for all your help.
this website has been a nightmare to put together ( i understnad it shouldn't be).
I will have more additions added later on as well.
I look forward to your feedback!!

Please note some brands I can't sell online but I am a loud to put them up. You can always call the store or paypal for those brands and it will count in the contest.
Everygets a number so it willbe fair for everyone,

Best,
mauro

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have the ability to quote actual shipping costs to canada with the new website?

as well. the angle of the photographs make your model, and the clothing he wears look really akward. his legs especially, unless they are actually bowed out that bad, f2b style, in reality., then my respects to him and his family

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its about time Mauro.

Congrats on another milestone of your business ventures.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
for shipping your answer is yes.

As for the model I am not sure what you are talking about but i think that's just the way he is ..lol

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can quote prices or get the standard 30.00 rate which is priority shipping.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

every 15th purchase will be on me ( using foks contest idea).

My idea was either every 100th (or rather, 1 in 100 chance for each purchaser) or every purchase. So don't go half-assing it now, Mauro. If you do my second, I will buy (or rather, take) one of everything in my size.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats Mauro.

I still remember reading about DB in the Post, going in for the first time, and you showing saintly patience as I tried on every pair of Meltin Pots in the store.

I also remember Jeff (the tall black dood?) showing me Nudies, being blown away by the price tag (despite the fact I made decent money then) but also strangely intrigued by the concept, and winding up at SF after some Googling.

Ah, how far we've come...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
evolution my man evolution

FOK- NOT EVERY PURCHASE I WOULD BE LIVING IN A BoO SHIPPING BOX.
the 15th , 30th , 45th..... person to purchase will win the prize free ******* gear.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
evolution my man evolution

FOK- NOT EVERY PURCHASE I WOULD BE LIVING IN A BoO SHIPPING BOX.
the 15th , 30th , 45th..... person to purchase will win the prize free ******* gear.

Mauro, I think what Fok was saying was, every purchase has a 1/100 chance of being right, statistically this works out to 1 out of every 100 purchases... so you would be less broke man, but every purchase has a chance! This could get abused in your way, purchase 15 items, you always get one free... whereas if you purchase 15 items fok way, he could have 0 free, he could have 2 free, somehow (highly unprobably all 15 free), but most likely it will be 0 free based on statistics... should save you money in the long run.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
I will place substantial orders every 30 minutes. Whatever I don't get for free, I will return. That's cool, right?

Oh **** MJK brings up an EXCELLENT point.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. So this is the plan in place of the old SF discount? Either way, cool.
smile.gif

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jokes aside, whoever is tracking/shipping orders is gonna know something is up when someone is buying 15 items in 15 different orders/charges, and someone making lots of huge purchases and returning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads