• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shop the Finest?

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have. If you are near LA it is worth a visit. They have a huge inventory
of high end apparel, shirts, shoes, etc. Very well- organized.
Unless their policy has changed, they offer store credit instead of refunds for items
that are returned. This is problematical if there is not a ready replacement.
I waited a year or so to use my store credit when I visited LA for khakis I returned
which were mis-sized. Otherwise, a great vendor.

Last edited:

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have. If you are near LA it is worth a visit. They have a huge inventory
of high end apparel, shirts, shoes, etc. Very well- organized.
Unless their policy has changed, they offer store credit instead of refunds for items
that are returned. This problematical if there is not a ready replacement.
I waited a year or so to use my store credit when I visited LA for khakis I returned
which were mis-sized. Otherwise, a great vendor.

Noticed but at least they seem to carry enough product to where in store credit isn't a huge deal to be stuck with .

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha, maybe I should just fly out and stock up. :)

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great store. Have bought multiple items in the past. Would probably buy more if they didn’t only offer store credit as refunds...

Jacob E.

Reaction score
Bought a Finamore shirt, but not from their Web site - they also have eBay store, where they accept returns. Glad I did that, because had to return the other shirt (Barba) which was size 15.5, and it turned out the right for me was Finamore's 15.75. Shipping is very expensive though, if you go with that option.

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I just have to measure one of my existing coats to figure out if I want the one in 44 or 46. Love that fabric/color! :)

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the best vendors on ebay and if you're lucky enough to be in L.A., you can stop by for a visit (call ahead).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads