• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoeshine london

zaxer

Reaction score
In my opinion a man should know and should do his own shoe shining, taking care of your shoes for me means much more that just cleaning your shoes, It means that you care about things and probably that reflects in many other aspects of your life.

Another important thing, I only use Saphir Medaille D'or products on my shoes and I've never seen a shoeshiner using them although they are considered the best thing you could treat your shoes with. That always leads me to think that there isn't a single person that could care more about my own shoes than myself and that's why I love taking the time and love to care for them home.

peterlondon

Reaction score
shoeshine?
yes I can do this for you.. I have a moblie shoeshine service.
[email protected].
wax polish , horsehair brushes, excellent shine.
3.00 pounds a pair.
I used to do the shoeshine pitch at bank station.
you can also contact my mobile 07930152201
thanks

shoeguide

Reaction score
Ok now
I have used both Shoeshine UK at Hilton Park Lane,Shoe Snob and Burlington Arcade
First two brilliant and by hand the arcade can do better myself so wont go back there its just brushing and not good nice website though

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@shoeguide

If you are not actually the guy who runs the shoe shine stall at the Park Lane Hilton,
you must at hold least significant shares in the business. :D

Last edited:

shoeguide

Reaction score
Hi
Justin shoe snob is just as good I just have a passion for my shoes and feel that apart from Justin and Hilton its a dying art.
Would like to see more that take pride and not just on look out for quick turn around
I have used Steven at Hilton for a while and tried Justin but I travel to Europe and theres nobody.
Even in Italy and France its rare.
Might buy some shares lol or start my own im sure many in this day amd age would love a job

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads