1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoeshine london

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by shoeguide, Dec 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. shoeguide

shoeguide Active Member

2. zaxer

zaxer Active Member

In my opinion a man should know and should do his own shoe shining, taking care of your shoes for me means much more that just cleaning your shoes, It means that you care about things and probably that reflects in many other aspects of your life.

Another important thing, I only use Saphir Medaille D'or products on my shoes and I've never seen a shoeshiner using them although they are considered the best thing you could treat your shoes with. That always leads me to think that there isn't a single person that could care more about my own shoes than myself and that's why I love taking the time and love to care for them home.

3. peterlondon

peterlondon New Member

shoeshine?
    yes I can do this for you.. I have a moblie shoeshine service.
    peter.cleary3@hotmail.com.
    wax polish , horsehair brushes, excellent shine.
    3.00 pounds a pair.
    I used to do the shoeshine pitch at bank station.
    you can also contact my mobile 07930152201
    thanks

4. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

5. letsgofire

letsgofire Senior member

6. shoeguide

shoeguide Active Member

Ok now
    I have used both Shoeshine UK at Hilton Park Lane,Shoe Snob and Burlington Arcade
    First two brilliant and by hand the arcade can do better myself so wont go back there its just brushing and not good nice website though

7. Winot

Winot Senior member

He is also based at Selfridges now (in the afternoons - G&H in the mornings).

8. shoeguide

shoeguide Active Member

9. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

@shoeguide

If you are not actually the guy who runs the shoe shine stall at the Park Lane Hilton,
    you must at hold least significant shares in the business. :D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  10. shoeguide

shoeguide Active Member

Hi
    Justin shoe snob is just as good I just have a passion for my shoes and feel that apart from Justin and Hilton its a dying art.
    Would like to see more that take pride and not just on look out for quick turn around
    I have used Steven at Hilton for a while and tried Justin but I travel to Europe and theres nobody.
    Even in Italy and France its rare.
    Might buy some shares lol or start my own im sure many in this day amd age would love a job