• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes with similar comfort to Heschung?

WatchGuy

Reaction score
I tried on a pair of a friends Heschung shoes and found them unbelievebly comfortable. Can anyone recommend other brands that may have a similar level of comfort? I am looking for a pair of brown or black oxfords.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Vass' Budapest last I think is similar. Could be way off. What made them work so well--the leather, the last (shape), the weight?

WatchGuy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Vass' Budapest last I think is similar. Could be way off. What made them work so well--the leather, the last (shape), the weight?

Thanks for the input. For me, it was the sole. It was like walking on air.

They were a bit heavy, now that you mention it. I don't think that is much of an issue though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.