1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes & Raincoat in Brussels

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by IJReilly, Sep 7, 2011.

1. IJReilly

IJReilly Senior member

Hello,

I just moved to Brussels and, oh my, does it ever rain in this city. I am looking to pick up a dedicated rain coat. Preferably something like a Mackintosh (anyone know where to find that brand?). Also looking for good shoe shoes. I've found Church's and C&J. Any other tips? General tips for shopping in Brussels also welcome!

Thanks,
    Mr Reilly

2. IJReilly

IJReilly Senior member

Ah yes, I was also hoping to pick up some Drake's. Anybody know who sells their wares in Brussels?

3. RogerC

RogerC Senior member

There are some Drakes handkerchiefs, scarfs and (I think) ties at Degand, Avenue Louise. There is a Loding store if that rocks your boat, Rose and Vangeluwe are very good at all kinds of accessories, and there's a couple of nice gent's stores north of Montgomery.