1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes on ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by shoreman80, Jul 9, 2004.

1. shoreman80

shoreman80 Well-Known Member

I don't normally see too many nice (not too too nice, e.g. EG) mid-size shoes on ebay (I'm an 11d), but there's a few out there right now. Seller Grapevinehill has a lot of Polo italian-made shoes, and there's a couple of others. None fit my needs, so i figured I'd post 'em up. Gucci Monkstraps... I couldn't pull them off, but then I'm only a mild dandy. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....8505200 Seller also has some nice AEs, but the price isn't so attractive. Check out their Bally oxfords, too, though I don't think I could do them either. This guy's got some alright Santoni penny loafers, but do I really need Santoni penny loafers? These Allen Edmonds oxfords are used, but I'd buy them new. Price is too high for a dead guy's shoes, this seller has a ton in this size. Either someone didn't make it or is feeding a $100/day coke addiction. So 1986. There's a lunch break well-spent. Back to the 8 hour/day work addiction.