1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes on ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by shoreman80, Jul 9, 2004.

1. shoreman80

shoreman80 Well-Known Member

I don't normally see too many nice (not too too nice, e.g. EG) mid-size shoes on ebay (I'm an 11d), but there's a few out there right now. Seller Grapevinehill has a lot of Polo italian-made shoes, and there's a couple of others. None fit my needs, so i figured I'd post 'em up. Gucci Monkstraps... I couldn't pull them off, but then I'm only a mild dandy. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....8505200 Seller also has some nice AEs, but the price isn't so attractive. Check out their Bally oxfords, too, though I don't think I could do them either. This guy's got some alright Santoni penny loafers, but do I really need Santoni penny loafers? These Allen Edmonds oxfords are used, but I'd buy them new. Price is too high for a dead guy's shoes, this seller has a ton in this size. Either someone didn't make it or is feeding a $100/day coke addiction. So 1986. There's a lunch break well-spent. Back to the 8 hour/day work addiction.