• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoes made in: islamabad, Pakistan

Reaction score
I see several very decent looking two tone wingtip shoes on eBay from a merchant in
islamabad, Pakistan. They say they are handmade in. Their average cost is in the $200 range Capture 36.JPG Capture 37.JPG Capture 38.JPG including shipping. Reading the reviews by customers, it seems they have few reviews and all within the same couple of weeks and, of course, are all excellent. I was wondering if anyone in the forum has had any experience buying from this ebay merchant "leatherzone2016".

dluce76

Reaction score
No experience.
Go for it, let us know how it goes.

S.R.M. 1977

Reaction score
Did you do it? How was it?

If you're into the Pakistan style, look at Ibex.

If you're into that style in particular try Ace Marks.

I personally don't trust ebay vendors.

Reaction score

I’ve always been attracted to the two tone mostly leather and suede style like those in the picture. I have several from Allen Edmonds, Johnston and Murphy and a couple made in Spain. Those pictured look great but I’m concerned with the quality. And the merchant reviews are sketchy. I agree that buying on eBay is sometimes a hit or miss. I have acquired some excellent values on eBay as well as luckily, only a few disappointments. I’m still thinking about it. $200 is not an exorbitant price especially if the shoes are well made, but then again it would be a significant waste of money if the quality is bad or the sizing is off. And dealing with a merchant halfway around the world and paying for returns and insurance, etc. could easily turn into an irritating hassle. So, I’m waiting to see if anyone else has experienced purchasing from this merchant before I jump in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads