• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes made in: islamabad, Pakistan

Ernesto Cabrera

Reaction score
I see several very decent looking two tone wingtip shoes on eBay from a merchant in
islamabad, Pakistan. They say they are handmade in. Their average cost is in the $200 range Capture 36.JPG Capture 37.JPG Capture 38.JPG including shipping. Reading the reviews by customers, it seems they have few reviews and all within the same couple of weeks and, of course, are all excellent. I was wondering if anyone in the forum has had any experience buying from this ebay merchant "leatherzone2016".

dluce76

Reaction score
No experience.
Go for it, let us know how it goes.

S.R.M. 1977

Reaction score
Did you do it? How was it?

If you're into the Pakistan style, look at Ibex.

If you're into that style in particular try Ace Marks.

I personally don't trust ebay vendors.

Ernesto Cabrera

Reaction score
I’ve always been attracted to the two tone mostly leather and suede style like those in the picture. I have several from Allen Edmonds, Johnston and Murphy and a couple made in Spain. Those pictured look great but I’m concerned with the quality. And the merchant reviews are sketchy. I agree that buying on eBay is sometimes a hit or miss. I have acquired some excellent values on eBay as well as luckily, only a few disappointments. I’m still thinking about it. $200 is not an exorbitant price especially if the shoes are well made, but then again it would be a significant waste of money if the quality is bad or the sizing is off. And dealing with a merchant halfway around the world and paying for returns and insurance, etc. could easily turn into an irritating hassle. So, I’m waiting to see if anyone else has experienced purchasing from this merchant before I jump in.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 117 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 29.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%