1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

shoes Harris Captoes & wingtips size 11, Georges coll ++, CJ handgrades

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by oscarthewild, Aug 24, 2006.

1. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

Got two pairs of unworn size 11 shoes Harris [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Previously: $ 125 each, shipped within the US. Price reduced to $105 each Shipped within the US. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A pair of Georges Coll loafers. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] +++++++++++++ CJ handgrade (older handgrades) (for Sherman Bros) Size 11 [​IMG] [​IMG] Asking $75 + shipping Price reduced to $65.

2. oscarthewild

Prices reduced. If someone takes the two Harris pairs along with the Sherman Bros (CJ), I shall donate $20 dollars to styleforum.

Thanks

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Harris are good, solid shoes and $105 is a great price. I had a pair that I put through some serious use and they stood up well. What are the measurements on them?

4. abc123

abc123 Senior member

I like the look of the used CJs, but I don't know much about them. Would you mind posting a few details about them (how old, construction, price, etc), and another picture or two, if its not too much trouble? Are they a regular width? Many thanks in advance!

5. oscarthewild

Thank you for looking.

The CJs are sold pending payment. I think they are on a 240 last. As can be seen in the photographs, "handgrade" is embossed on the soles. I wear a 10.5 and these are just too long and a little too wide.
    -

6. oscarthewild

Harris are good, solid shoes and $105 is a great price. I had a pair that I put through some serious use and they stood up well. What are the measurements on them?

Thanks

If I get home at a decent time, I shall measure them and post the dimensions.

-