1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shoes Harris Captoes & wingtips size 11, Georges coll ++, CJ handgrades

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by oscarthewild, Aug 24, 2006.

1. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Distinguished Member

Got two pairs of unworn size 11 shoes Harris [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Previously: $ 125 each, shipped within the US. Price reduced to $105 each Shipped within the US. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A pair of Georges Coll loafers. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] +++++++++++++ CJ handgrade (older handgrades) (for Sherman Bros) Size 11 [​IMG] [​IMG] Asking $75 + shipping Price reduced to $65.

2. oscarthewild

Prices reduced. If someone takes the two Harris pairs along with the Sherman Bros (CJ), I shall donate $20 dollars to styleforum.

Thanks

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Harris are good, solid shoes and $105 is a great price. I had a pair that I put through some serious use and they stood up well. What are the measurements on them?

4. abc123

abc123 Senior Member

I like the look of the used CJs, but I don't know much about them. Would you mind posting a few details about them (how old, construction, price, etc), and another picture or two, if its not too much trouble? Are they a regular width? Many thanks in advance!

5. oscarthewild

Thank you for looking.

The CJs are sold pending payment. I think they are on a 240 last. As can be seen in the photographs, "handgrade" is embossed on the soles. I wear a 10.5 and these are just too long and a little too wide.
    -

6. oscarthewild

Harris are good, solid shoes and $105 is a great price. I had a pair that I put through some serious use and they stood up well. What are the measurements on them?

Thanks

If I get home at a decent time, I shall measure them and post the dimensions.

-