• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoes for my GF

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your gf dresses like my wife, kinda... emma hope makes awesome casuals sneakers, heels are a little old momish (shearling boots though are awesome). mauro grifoni costume national look at yoox and ****. real answer
kitchen shoes

reezy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by norcal_indy
Cool - they tend to run TTS as far as I know.

Ex used to have these. Second to the TTS.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poorman
Jeffrey Campbell
+1. In the $150 price range you'll have a difficult time finding shoes with a better mix of unique design and quality. They are made in China and they don't always hold up as well as more expensive shoes, but the materials usually have a quality look to them when seen in person.
Originally Posted by tomgirl
Why are you even asking on here? Doesn't she know where to get herself some heels? If she's young, just get her something from Nine West/Steve Madden, etc...
Nine West and Steve Madden are junk. The designs are generally bland and the materials frequently look cheap in person-- they simply don't feel special like Jeffery Campbell. Every pair my wife ever bought from these cheaper brands she ended up returning. They're sold at Nordstrom, Macy's, and nearly every store on every street corner so why should we be surprised?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Nine West and Steve Madden are junk. The designs are generally bland and the materials frequently look cheap in person-- they simply don't feel special like Jeffery Campbell.
Just looked at that site, those are some dope shoes. They really look super to the point that I want to wear some of them. (5) If I'm ever with someone special who actually cares about what they wear they would make a great birthday present.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If she's a 38.5 get at me (0) No Steve Madden
Originally Posted by norcal_indy
My wife's favorites: Over $200 or Pre-owned/Sale (although pre-owned shoes doesn't seem like a good birthday gift
smile.gif
- Louboutin - Lanvin - Camilla Skovgaard - Giuseppe Zanotti - Chanel - Woman by Common Projects Mid-Market - Seychelles - Jeffrey Campbell - Dolce Vita - Boutique 9 - New Kid - Miista - Cole Haan for Oxfords - Doc Martens might make a fun gift Jeffrey Campbell and Seychelles are definitely her favorites (aside from the more expensive stuff) She also wears grey Quoddy ring boots from Leffott that look pretty cool.

She's got nice taste, Zanotti designs are amazing

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The only pair of shoes I've bought <$200 for my gf that I like her wearing are grey New Balances. I got her a pair of jil sander espadrille wedges and those turned out to be a mega success. Really classy looking (they're white gold over micro raffia) and she says they're comfortable to wear- despite being about 4" rise. They are also wearing great, they look very good for how many times she's worn them on badly paved sidewalks. All her stilettos are shot after a week, our sidewalks are terrible.

reezy

Reaction score
Does your girl wear LV? I have a LV bag lying around that can be sold to her
devil.gif

poorman

Reaction score
Is your girl a 7.5? My girl just got a pair of Jefferey Campbell's but they don't fit 'cause the website said to size down.
UzCHQ.jpg
They sold out right now, all the hip girls know what's up! She got them off SoleStruck. I said I'd try and sell them for a PROFIT before sending them back, lmao. Yours for $180 shipped.

miran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
My Girl wants some sexy yet sophisticated shoes that are not slutty hooker shoes for when we go out for my birthday. Probably don't want to to spend more than $150. Any suggestions?
mr phoenixsecon, i am married and let me give you some advice. it is your birthday, but this makes nothing. your girlfriend must understand that she is your girlfriend and she must dress the way you like. if you want to spend 150$ for shoes for her, that is ok, but if you can spend only $15 then $15 it is. it will only get worse once you are married unless you stop this now. my wife dresses the way i like her to. some places, i want her covered up. other places like at my company christmas party, i want her to look like a ******* queen. also you must ask yourself why your girlfriend wants sexy shoes. she must ask for sexy lingÃ
00a9.png
rie to please you in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or wheresoever your preference for. when with your friends on your birthday, a modest dress covering everything will suffice. no looking like a prostitute but no looking like a cute girl either. only sufficient cuteness so she looks <<mignon>>, i don't know how to say this in english. cute in prettiness, not cute in desirability. i would be also suspicious if i am you. why she need <<Sophisticated>> shoes? an occupied woman have no need for sophistication. sophistication is only for disponsible and unoccupied women or divorcÃ
00a9.png
es. I have theoretical tests to determine her fidelity. they are simple tests so if you want i can e-mail them to you in private for you to conduct your own experimentation to determine her fidelity.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by miran
mr phoenixsecon, i am married and let me give you some advice. it is your birthday, but this makes nothing. your girlfriend must understand that she is your girlfriend and she must dress the way you like. if you want to spend 150$ for shoes for her, that is ok, but if you can spend only $15 then $15 it is. it will only get worse once you are married unless you stop this now. my wife dresses the way i like her to. some places, i want her covered up. other places like at my company christmas party, i want her to look like a ******* queen. also you must ask yourself why your girlfriend wants sexy shoes. she must ask for sexy lingÃ
00a9.png
rie to please you in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or wheresoever your preference for. when with your friends on your birthday, a modest dress covering everything will suffice. no looking like a prostitute but no looking like a cute girl either. only sufficient cuteness so she looks <<mignon>>, i don't know how to say this in english. cute in prettiness, not cute in desirability. i would be also suspicious if i am you. why she need <<Sophisticated>> shoes? an occupied woman have no need for sophistication. sophistication is only for disponsible and unoccupied women or divorcÃ
00a9.png
es. I have theoretical tests to determine her fidelity. they are simple tests so if you want i can e-mail them to you in private for you to conduct your own experimentation to determine her fidelity.

this is the stupidest thing i have read all year. whats your wifes name and e-mail ... i wanna hit her up. ill be happy to buy her some nice **** me gucci shoes (mina approved of course).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads