1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for my GF

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by phoenixrecon, Apr 26, 2011.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

[​IMG]
    there is something wrong with your "girls" taste.

2. poorman

poorman Senior member

Fuck y'all! These were cute. lol.

3. miran

miran Senior member

My Girl wants some sexy yet sophisticated shoes that are not slutty hooker shoes for when we go out for my birthday. Probably don't want to to spend more than $150. Any suggestions?
    mr phoenixsecon, i am married and let me give you some advice. it is your birthday, but this makes nothing. your girlfriend must understand that she is your girlfriend and she must dress the way you like. if you want to spend 150$ for shoes for her, that is ok, but if you can spend only $15 then $15 it is. it will only get worse once you are married unless you stop this now. my wife dresses the way i like her to. some places, i want her covered up. other places like at my company christmas party, i want her to look like a fucking queen. also you must ask yourself why your girlfriend wants sexy shoes. she must ask for sexy lingÃ[​IMG]rie to please you in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or wheresoever your preference for. when with your friends on your birthday, a modest dress covering everything will suffice. no looking like a prostitute but no looking like a cute girl either. only sufficient cuteness so she looks <<mignon>>, i don't know how to say this in english. cute in prettiness, not cute in desirability. i would be also suspicious if i am you. why she need <<Sophisticated>> shoes? an occupied woman have no need for sophistication. sophistication is only for disponsible and unoccupied women or divorcÃ[​IMG]es. I have theoretical tests to determine her fidelity. they are simple tests so if you want i can e-mail them to you in private for you to conduct your own experimentation to determine her fidelity.

4. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

5. whatever123

mr phoenixsecon, i am married and let me give you some advice. it is your birthday, but this makes nothing. your girlfriend must understand that she is your girlfriend and she must dress the way you like. if you want to spend 150$ for shoes for her, that is ok, but if you can spend only $15 then $15 it is. it will only get worse once you are married unless you stop this now. my wife dresses the way i like her to. some places, i want her covered up. other places like at my company christmas party, i want her to look like a fucking queen. also you must ask yourself why your girlfriend wants sexy shoes. she must ask for sexy lingÃ[​IMG]rie to please you in the bedroom, or the kitchen, or wheresoever your preference for. when with your friends on your birthday, a modest dress covering everything will suffice. no looking like a prostitute but no looking like a cute girl either. only sufficient cuteness so she looks <<mignon>>, i don't know how to say this in english. cute in prettiness, not cute in desirability. i would be also suspicious if i am you. why she need <<Sophisticated>> shoes? an occupied woman have no need for sophistication. sophistication is only for disponsible and unoccupied women or divorcÃ[​IMG]es. I have theoretical tests to determine her fidelity. they are simple tests so if you want i can e-mail them to you in private for you to conduct your own experimentation to determine her fidelity.
    this is the stupidest thing i have read all year. whats your wifes name and e-mail ... i wanna hit her up. ill be happy to buy her some nice fuck me gucci shoes (mina approved of course).

6. miran

miran Senior member

this is the stupidest thing i have read all year. whats your wifes name and e-mail ... i wanna hit her up. ill be happy to buy her some nice fuck me gucci shoes (mina approved of course).
    First I thought your suggestion in your reply was dumb, but you may be of some use to me. This is what I want you to do. Before, I must say I have tried this trick on my wife before, so she will probably know it is a joke, but I want to see how she does. I can do it myself, but I will let myself slip, it's better to come from a stranger. My wife's name is Ariane. I want you to send her an e-mail. I will e-mail you the e-mail she gives out to sign up for things. Say your name is Phil, and that it was nice to meet her last Friday at Four Aces Poker. Tell her she was really good for a beginner and that the guy she was with seemed a real asshole to shout at her like that. Be really sweet. Tell her you found her <<enchanting>>. but all other words, use your own. Say she looked vulnerable. Say she looked like a flower that had been crushed and you want to put her in water again, use that expression. Say her eyes were <<smoky>>, use that word, and are so so beautiful. Tell her her hair was like silk and you thought it was like you were in a dream. Do not mention her tits or anything about her jeans or her lips. Say you work downtown near the Place des Arts. Say she mentioned she also worked downtown and that you want her to give you the privilege of buying her a coffee next week. Now please don't appear too eager and don't appear like a perv. Appear like you have more to hide and more to lose in this than her. Also do not say anything about her having a husband or mention you having a wife. Say it will be fun and dangerous. Use the word dangerous. Can you do this? without messing this up? She will probably know it was me because I have played this trick on her before and she is suspicious of me as much as I of her. But I know my bitch and she is a sucker for temptation, maybe. It will be fun to find out. Sound like a poet who will treat her right. No need to be good looking, just get her imagination racing that out there is this guy who will kiss her hand when he meets her again.

7. whatever123

First I thought your suggestion in your reply was dumb, but you may be of some use to me. This is what I want you to do. Before, I must say I have tried this trick on my wife before, so she will probably know it is a joke, but I want to see how she does. I can do it myself, but I will let myself slip, it's better to come from a stranger. My wife's name is Ariane. I want you to send her an e-mail. I will e-mail you the e-mail she gives out to sign up for things. Say your name is Phil, and that it was nice to meet her last Friday at Four Aces Poker. Tell her she was really good for a beginner and that the guy she was with seemed a real asshole to shout at her like that. Be really sweet. Tell her you found her <<enchanting>>. but all other words, use your own. Say she looked vulnerable. Say she looked like a flower that had been crushed and you want to put her in water again, use that expression. Say her eyes were <<smoky>>, use that word, and are so so beautiful. Tell her her hair was like silk and you thought it was like you were in a dream. Do not mention her tits or anything about her jeans or her lips. Say you work downtown near the Place des Arts. Say she mentioned she also worked downtown and that you want her to give you the privilege of buying her a coffee next week. Now please don't appear too eager and don't appear like a perv. Appear like you have more to hide and more to lose in this than her. Also do not say anything about her having a husband or mention you having a wife. Say it will be fun and dangerous. Use the word dangerous. Can you do this? without messing this up? She will probably know it was me because I have played this trick on her before and she is suspicious of me as much as I of her. But I know my bitch and she is a sucker for temptation, maybe. It will be fun to find out. Sound like a poet who will treat her right. No need to be good looking, just get her imagination racing that out there is this guy who will kiss her hand when he meets her again.
    lol, im not gonna play a game so you can then turn around and get mad at her. thats a bit strange. now, i would out right take her from you though. i have no problem whatsoever buying nice things for current (although she does well so she buys nice stuff for herself) or past g/f's. but then again im confident and dont tell her how to dress in a given situation. personally, i like it when she dresses sexy (not that she is stunning but she is attractive ... at least to me). i am actually surprised anyone would deal with you if that is indeed the way you act. i dont know you, so of course i cant tell if your kidding or not.

8. habitant

habitant Senior member

Only had a picture

[​IMG]

shes li8ke 16 in shorter than me

I see the need for shoes, seeing as she's not wearing any

9. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

I see the need for shoes, seeing as she's not wearing any

Looks top heavy. dump asap homie

shit cuzz
    [​IMG]

10. miran

miran Senior member

lol, im not gonna play a game so you can then turn around and get mad at her. thats a bit strange. now, i would out right take her from you though. i have no problem whatsoever buying nice things for current (although she does well so she buys nice stuff for herself) or past g/f's. but then again im confident and dont tell her how to dress in a given situation. personally, i like it when she dresses sexy (not that she is stunning but she is attractive ... at least to me). i am actually surprised anyone would deal with you if that is indeed the way you act. i dont know you, so of course i cant tell if your kidding or not.
    I have a long and complicated relationship with my wife. it is delicate and finely balanced, and yes i do tell her what to wear, and she does listen. i am the possessive type and i object to her making an exhibition of herself and it is very easy for her to do that because she has to do very little for it to happen. but it is a fine balance and i am not what i think you are imagining me to be. i don't get mad at her the way you are thinking. she gets mad at me more than not. she can hit me and throw things at me but i can't touch her. women like to be told what to do as long as it is being done the right way. they are also usually happy to cook dinner and clean up as long as you do your part as a guy as take out the trash and fix things around the house. i was never into the gift buying. i recently had an affair with a former university girlfriend. my wife found out about it and after a long tantrum she forgave me. i had another liaison recently with a woman where i work, but in a different department. again disaster averted. but my wife's reactions have been very suspicious, almost guilty. i think while i have been having my muffins on the side, she has been gorging on a massive birthday cake herself. i don't think my wife is your type from what i saw of you in that ethnicity message thread so i don't think you pose any threat. but you seem to be coming across now as a real softy. women turn to softies when they need, but it is never permanent, just for when they need. i can't ask people i know to help me find out what is going on in my wife's head so i must turn to people i don' tknow.

11. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

dude just live by my motto:

drug it and plug it

know what i mean bro?

12. whatever123

i can't ask people i know
    ok. no need to shit up the thread with your thoughts (write a sentence or two in your responses). nobody cares what you think actually.

13. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

You bore me. Work harder or go away.