1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes - Edward Green Malvern (BNIB), John Lobb Beckett (Brown Museum), Alden Snuff Suede Cooney Boot

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cwh812, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

A person only has so much closet space (especially in NY). Three new pairs in, three out.

1. Edward Green Malvern 8/8.5 E202 last - Bronze Antique -Brand New in Box - $700

I bought these about 9 months ago and never wore them. Time to get out of the closet. No shoe trees with these. Comes with original bag and box.

2. John Lobb Beckett 7.5UK 8000 last - Brown Museum - $600 - SOLD

I bought these basically brand new from another member (had been worn once or twice). I wore these an estimated 10-15 times over last year and a half. Includes shoe trees and bags! The box however, is for John Lobb Tivertons (will include). They are in great condition - Great deal here.

3. Alden x Leffot Cooney Boot, snuff suede 8.5D Aberdeen last - $225 - SOLD

These are the shoes:

http://leffot.com/shop/alden-x-leffot-cooney-boot/

I'm not going to lie - I was a little rough with these as my casual boots. A little TLC and suede care will have these things back to being in good shape. The pictures show a spot or two in the suede. The soles have a ton of life left - probably wore approx. 20 times.

Feel free to send me offers. If I don't get close to these prices they are going on the Bay where I'm sure they will do these numbers. However, I'm interested it partial trades - particularly ties (I'm partial to Marinella and Cappelli) and sports coats (size 40).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013

2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Nice stuff

3. dbbradle

dbbradle Well-Known Member

I've never owned a pair of Lobb's before... do they fit true to size? I'm usually an 8UK.

4. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

Yes, they are pretty true to size.

5. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

All - got a lot of interest, but no bites. These go up on Ebay later this weekend if no interest - you can bid there - I will start each at $9.99 with no reserve. Had a lot of requests for additional pics of the Aldens - here you go. I did a good job (IMO) of getting one of the stains out of the snuff suede Alden's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

Alden's and Lobb's are sold. Malvern's still available - going on ebay soon.

7. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.