1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes (Church's and Meermins) in UK 9'5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by davidazio, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

I need to make some space on my shoe rack and am letting go of the following, if anyone is interested:

1. CHURCH'S Darwins | Cherry | UK 9'5 (EU 43.5) | Used a fair amount but in good overall condition | EUR 60.00 plus shipping

2. MEERMIN Ron Loafers | Black | UK 9'5 (EU 43.5) | Worn less than 20 times, very good condition | EUR 80.00 plus shipping. SOLD

3. MEERMIN Hiro Monkstraps | Snuff suede | UK 9'5 (EU 43.5) | Worn less than 20 times, very good condition | EUR 80.00 plus shipping. SOLD

The shoes are located in Rome, and I am happy to ship anywehere. In general terms I can do shipping within Italy for 10 Euro and within the EU for 20 Euro. Please inquire for any other destinations.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, I am happy to provide further info and photos.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016

2. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Distinguished Member

Do you have more pics of the Monks?

3. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Sorry, have already sold them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.