• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes/Boots for business/casual wear

ClaudC

Reaction score
Hi everybody, first time posting a thread, i’m a trainee lawyer in civil/labor law. I started my new job two months ago. At the biginning i was wearing a suit all the time, but then i realized that was better an odd jacket with slacks or chinos, so i bought a pair of dark Brown penny loafer that seemed better to my eyes of the black cap toe oxford for the type of clothes. Now i was thinking of a pair of shoes/boots to alternate for the next period (aka f/w). I started searching for oxford quarter brogue or full brogue cause i like the, but with poor results, i have a wide foot and most oxford full brogue were too narrow or there weren’t in my size; so i’m full of doubt and wondering if a chukka boot with a nice last (such as the Loake Pimlico in dark brown calf) with dainite sole could be my go to “shoe” in the next seasons, because i could walk in the rain with no problem, or it would be better another tipe of shoes, and which one? (Longwing? Blucher?)
I have some problem in finding good shoes in my city (Napoli) in my price range (<300€). There are or poor quality and ugly shoes or pricy fancy shoes over my budget, so i should go online but AE and other american companies are exluded due to the import fees
What would you suggest could be my choise? Any suggestion?
Thank you very much and sorry if i made some mystake.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.