• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoes, and canali for sale.

BjornH

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but the pictures of the shirt could be much better. They do not flatter the shirt and it's pure guesswork how the shirt looks from the pictures. The pattern breaks up into Moire patterns at the picture's resolution and the color seems to be off.

I would iron the shirt well, including the sleeve seams and the front placket and fold it nicely so it looks as new as stated. Then, put the shirt onto a white table or any neutral  background near a window so you use a combination of flash and available light. Get a bit closer up so the pattern shows and make sure that the white balance on your camera is correct. I did this a few days ago when shooting my Jantzen shirts and got great results (IMO anyway. )

Bjorn, an ex-photobuff

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%