1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoehealer Exclusive MTO Trickers 8.5UK Eaton

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Marcellionheart, Dec 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcellionheart

Marcellionheart Senior member

Up for sale today is a pair of MTO Trickers that I commissioned myself from Richard, the Shoehealer. As much as I love them, they do not work for my feet. They have been worn between 10-12 times, but with an insole. These are size 8.5UK, fitting SIX, which is wide. US equivalent is EEE. They have a tongue pad which can be removed or left in. I will leave it for the buyer to do so.

The specs:

Trickers Eaton Semi Brogue
    Brown Zug Grain Leather
    8.5UK
    4444 last
    Fitting 6
    Full Commando Sole
    Storm Welt
    Brown Pull Tab
    7 Eyelets, top 3 speed hooks.

Ideal for winter weather.

I'm asking $450350 USD, but offers will be entertained within reason.

Shipping is $20 to Canada, $30 to the United States, or free for anyone willing to pick up from a downtown Toronto location.

Thanks for looking, and please see feedback if there are any concerns.

--Marcel

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.