1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoe Tree Question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Heron, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Heron

Heron Well-Known Member

I purchased some combination shoe trees from the Allen Edmonds eBay store and based on what was in the auction as well as what is published in their 2004 catalog I bought trees that were size large for my 10.5 C shoes.

When inserting them (or rather when trying to insert them) into the shoes the toe portion simply doesn't go into the shoe very far. The tree is spring loaded so it compresses to the point where the wooden pieces almost touch which just doesn't seem right to me.

Can someone explain how a shoe tree should fit ie. how far into the toe should it extend?