• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe Tree Group Buy

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New link: http://www.cedarvillestore.com/shoe_...oe_tree566.htm

CedarVille is now advertised in the AskAndy recommendations. The aforementioned link is for the Epic at 19.99.

They also sent me another link to share, since some forum members apparently expressed interest in the Ultra -

http://www.cedarvillestore.com/shoe_...oe_tree656.htm

Cedarville Store has agreed to a price of $19/pair for the Epic for StyleForum / AAAC members. They ship directly. For reference, the price of shipping for 5 pairs looked to be 10.95.
On a side note: I just want to say that the two reps I communicated with from Cedarville Store were both fantastic - they responded quickly and were exceptionally polite and pleasant to work with. I know I can be ridiculously persuasive and all, but they were more than willing to gain our business as customers and I think I'll be going with them in the future when I buy non-lasted trees.

Sizing information from Woodlore: The same sizing as the Ultra, though they do not make a XXL. Received this from one of their CSRs.

From Cedarville:
SMALL - 7M-8W Euro 40-41
MEDIUM - 8.5N-9.5W Euro 42-43
LARGE - 10N-11W Euro 44-45
X-LARGE - 11.5N-13W Euro 46-47

I received this e-mail from Rodney @ CedarVille:

Hi Tony,

I hope you still like your new Epic Shoe Trees! The group buy has been going very well and we appreciate your efforts putting it together.

We are going to run the $19 sale through next weekend and change the price on 2/26 to $21.99 (still $5.00 off).
We will keep the same link active at the new price for Forum Members until April 1.

Is it possible for you to let the 2 groups know to order before 2/26 if they want the $19 price and the other details above?
We will start a new special link soon and forward it to you, if you don't mind?

Have a great day,
Rodney
Cedarville Store
www.CedarvilleStore.com

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would they ship to all different locations? How would it work?

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Closer to $20, I'd be interested in a few pair.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you'll get a lot of takers and can easily get 100+ and probably reach 200. The only issue is the logistics of breaking up a large order into many smaller shipments and coordinating payment... If the company is giving you a bulk price, they likely won't want to bother dealing with smaller shipments. Ask Kirbya who is doing this with the Beverley hangers - it seems like a lot of work.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I would definitely be down for a pair or two if you were down to 18-20.

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one from this shop. I don't really need any more than the one, but if you get the group buy price down to 20, I'd be up for 1 or 2 more (depending, of course, on how I feel about the one I just bought after it arrives).

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At $20, I'd be in for 5 pair.

minhi

Reaction score
having done group buys before good luck with this. it's a lot of stress to deal with, either they agree to do all the orders separately (which is best for you) or they have you handle everything (which sucks, don't do it!)

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PuppetBoy
me three

me 3 + 1 (but for 1-2 pairs)

(hmm, when did this become the sartorial algebra subforum?)

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good news! (Look at edited first post)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads