• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph Lauren, Sassetti, Bontoni, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap10046

Reaction score
Crockett & Jones Specially Antiqued Cottesmores. 341. 10.5/11-11.5. Excellent Condition! $400
Grenson Smith Chukka. Dark Oak suede. Leather sole. 11/12. Mint! $200
Edward Green Asquith. 888. Dark Oak Antique. 11.5/12. BRAND NEW. $850

All boxes, bags, shipped worldwide.

Will consider trades with Vass on U-Last and Edward Green Newmarkets.

Smokestack

Reaction score
I have these BNIB Yuketen camp mocs in size 12 if anyone is interested. I love these shoes but they fit TTS and I'm more of a 13. Open to trades (for something that would fit a 13) or offers.

ap10046

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of EG Hove/RLPL Montgomery in 11/11.5
OR
A pair of good Monkstraps - Westminster/Lowndes/etc

Also looking for a pair of suede string tie loafers.

Have EG's, RMW's, C&J's, Grensons for trade

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are no longer available.

I have a pair of Edward Green Belgravia on the 184 last size 8/8.5E. The shoes have been worn once--actually only a few hours they are too tight.

Shoes have box, shoe bags and polishing cloth. Like knew.

I would trade for similar condition EG 8.5/9E on 82 last or 8/8.5 F in either 82 or 888 last. Also, would take new Carmina on the Rain last in UK size 8.

PM if you are interested.

I forgot to mention shoe trees are included!

Last edited:

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Do you think those EG's can be stretched to 12D?

MrSomebody

Reaction score
I have a pair of Mark McNairy made in Maine, mink-lined, brown, wedge soled boots. The mink lining makes these very an awesome fall/winter option, and their suitability for the current season(s) is furthered by the sturdy leather and wedge sole.

I am looking to sell or trade them for Yuketen/OSB/Quoddy style shoes (not boots) or an Alden type slightly dressier boot (I have another pair of boots in this style and just don't need the McNairy's).

I am also open to offers to buy them, retail is $550 new. They have been worn 2x, once around the house to test fit and the second time outdoors. I am happy to provide pics upon request.

Stock photos:

http://www.eastlandshoe.com/product...ry+mink+lined+boot.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

http://www.selectism.com/2012/09/14/mark-mcnairy-new-amsterdam-for-eastland-made-in-maine‏/ (Photo #4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads