• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph Lauren, Sassetti, Bontoni, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Not sure if this thread is still live, but I've got something that fits the bill: Silvano Sassetti suede and leather in dark oak. NWOB These should fit US size 12, even though they're tagged 11. See insole measurement.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a new pair of slippers? I got a pair of LL Bean elk slippers, and well, I already own them, so the second pair is available for sale/trade. It's a size 13, but it works well on my size 11 UK foot. Don't really have a price in mind, but I'm open to anything, whether it's a gift card you weren't going to use or cash. I'm currently in the US, so shipping would be from there.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70654?feat=503380-GN2&page=elkhide-slippers

Last edited:

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

labravajazz

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! It's my item, and plenty of interest but no sale as yet, pretty tough to sell here right now even when you offer a seemingly unbeatable deal!
Re size I am not personally familiar with Barrie last but understand its generous size. I feel just from a brief try on of the right boot for reference that it's pretty much tts 11 UK 12 U.S. - this kind of boot needs to be in the firm side I think and it slid on firmly for me but then fit like a glove, just right actually, I would definitely keep but can't justify at this time. (To gf as much as anything
1f609.png
)
A couple of offers on table but really I think my pricing is more than reasonable .... I can wait if necessary or take chances with eBay, however hoping to sell to a SF guy if possible,who will appreciate these for sure.

VanRitz

Reaction score
Just listed a pair of Alden shell cordovan penny loafers in 12 A, model 986 built on the Van last. Bought them used, much to my dismay they aren't quite right for my feet. Just trying to recoup their cost with this sale. Looking for an 11.5 B, which hopefully will be perfect.

My classified is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/453581

Last edited:

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BNIB Alden Whiskey Chukka's up for sale.

Check the sig.

Would be willing to trade for a Cigar/Ravello boot.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a pair of LR suede loafers and I think that they're too wide for my slightly narrow feet. For those who don't know the brand, it is from former Sutor people and the quality is excellent. If they wind up being too wide, I'll be quite saddened as I love the look of them.

Thought I'd put them here before returning. Open to selling or trading.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to put a few pairs of BNIB shoes up on the 'bay in the next few days: Alden Cigar Shell NST with antique sole on the Barrie last in 12D (first quality Bootmaker Edition for TSM); Oak St Black Shell Beefroll Loafers in 12D and Church's Sahara dark brown suede chukkas with an antique leather sole. Happy to entertain reasonable inquiries, but the Aldens will almost certainly go to Ebay.

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Going to put a few pairs of BNIB shoes up on the 'bay in the next few days: Alden Cigar Shell NST with antique sole on the Barrie last in 12D (first quality Bootmaker Edition for TSM); Oak St Black Shell Beefroll Loafers in 12D and Church's Sahara dark brown suede chukkas with an antique leather sole. Happy to entertain reasonable inquiries, but the Aldens will almost certainly go to Ebay.

If the Cigar NST were a boot I'd be all about them. I have the shoe version from Alden of Madison and they are fantastic! Good luck with the sales!

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If the Cigar NST were a boot I'd be all about them. I have the shoe version from Alden of Madison and they are fantastic! Good luck with the sales!

Thanks TO, auctions go live at 11 pm EST tonight.

Faster

Reaction score
Want to trade a pair of NIB GG Hove in Chestnut antique with lasted trees, size 11UK, DG70 last. (Comes with Box, bags, polishing cloth, extra set of laces). The shoes are showroom perfect.

Trade for:

EG Shannon, Galway or Hove in good or new condition, plus cash where applicable (Galways)
Size 10.5 or 11 UK depending on last

Preferences:

Galway/Shannon - Ideally DOAK, Mahogany, Rosewood. No suede combos, unless the color generally matches the leather

Dover - Open to any shade of brown. Prefer Leather sole, but Dainite ok as well.

I'm in the US

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^great stuff as usual sir. good luck with the sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads