1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoe shopping in London this Nov - where to go for great deals?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by shipbroker, Sep 21, 2012.

1. shipbroker

shipbroker Member

I'll be heading to London for a work trip early this November. Wish I could visit Northampton, unfortunately I do not have the time or resources to do so and probably have a free weekend in London to do some shoe shopping.

Planning to get my first 2 pairs (or 3 if prices are exceptional) of proper dress/biz casual shoes.

Where should I go for great deals? I understand that some stores sell the likes of Loake and Cheaney etc at good discounts but I'm not sure which ones to go to.

Might visit Shipton and Heneage, but their C&J shoes are probably too expensive at the moment.

Price wise if I can get them at around how much Meermins cost with shipping it would be awesome.