1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shoe me!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luk-cha, Aug 29, 2006.

1. luk-cha

luk-cha Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

i have just found a place that sell pukka shoe tree they dont know what wood they are made in but they are only..... HK $90 a pair - deal, steal or not?? you tell me?[​IMG]

2. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

And you made me go all the way to the Miramar (as well as the Silvercord)? [​IMG]

Just kidding, tell us then. What are they like, where did you get them and can we have photos please? Thanks.

I have five sets of (cedar?) shoe trees from Muji....

3. luk-cha

i have no pic but... i have just bought 10 sets i am not sure about what kind of wood it is as when i ask nobody in the shop knew[​IMG]

the address is (if you wanna check them is) tsang sang kei 1/f no.231 cheung sha wan rd, sham shui po, kln, hk.
    i will pic mine up either tomorrow or the day after but for the money they seened ok! only time will tell

4. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Distinguished Member

They do not have them available in store?

u have to pick them up afterwards?

5. luk-cha

They do not have them available in store?

u have to pick them up afterwards?

yeah only had i think 3 set and wanted 10 so they said would need a few day to bring them in from the warehouse! which is ok as it is only around 10 mins from where in work so i can go in my lunch time![​IMG]