1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoe covers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pink22m, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of shoe covers? At a shoe repair shop perhaps?

2. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

Are you talking about little flannel bags? They usually come with new shoes for free.

Or do you mean "condoms for shoes", rubber thingies to pull over your shoes in the rain? They are called "galoshes" and a search on google should come up with plenty of entries.

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

From what I understand theose dust bags usually come with shoes of a high end quality such as certain Ferragamos, Guccis, etc.

Also are you talking about spats or galoshes?

4. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

I am talking about just regular dust cover bags, like the ones that came with my Bruno Maglis. I have a pair of Antonio Mauritzis that I want to get some dust covers for. I would think you could pick them up somewhere.

5. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

6. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I know eBay sells them with various purposes. They have Vuitton, Hermes, Versace, and most every high end brand. I once saw a Berluti one too.

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member