CTGuy. I agree with your comments. At least where I work I think these guys both don't have fashion sense and never cared in the first place. I've been aware of what I wear ever since I was young (and I mean a kid), but that was for me, not for anyone else. may we vent on the forum? I don't care if those around me want to wear boring (opinion) things or cheap clothing, shoes, etc., but what does bother me is when I've worked a long week and loosen my tie at the end of the day and someone comes in and tells me that we need to keep our ties up the entire day. Nevermind that the person telling me has a wrinkled shirt (never ironed in the first place), unpolished shoes, too short 'slacks', etc. We must keep up appearances I'm told. Now regarding brown shoes, I like wearing them as much as possible because of the various shades of brown available out there. I noticed that since purchasing brown-colored shoes that I'll wear them 90 percent of the time with the other 10 percent being burgundy. And yes, I'm over 40.