• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe collections--

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That didn't make me laugh half as much as the story underneath about the woman who called 911 three times when she ordered chicken nuggets at a McDonald's and was told they were out. ****, she should have got homeland security in.

Lear

Reaction score
I'm always striving for the ultimate mirror shine on my shoes. If I had 400 pairs and I started to mirror shine each pair right now... (highly complex mathematical equation)... (just working it out)... I'd be finished by October 14th, 2010. And that's without taking time-out for eating or sleeping
uhoh.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It seems like the company never suspected anything was wrong. Odd.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Concordia
Portnoy is an amateur.

400 pairs for $240,000. Portnoy makes her look like an amateur.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harrydog
But I thought aportnoy had over 400 pairs of shoes....
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

But embezzlement, and a dedicated chandelier? That's serious.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
It seems like the company never suspected anything was wrong. Odd.

Yeah, and how about her husband.

Quote:"Her husband was a cabinet installer at Quality Woodworks but was not suspected of any crime, Varnau said."

He must have thought she was a very smart shopper
laugh.gif

And not even aportnoy has a big screen TV and a chandelier in his shoe room ( I think! )

jmix1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
That didn't make me laugh half as much as the story underneath about the woman who called 911 three times when she ordered chicken nuggets at a McDonald's and was told they were out. ****, she should have got homeland security in.

I thought this was the whole story too, but I read that she called 911 because McDonald's took her money for the nuggets then refused to give her a refund when they realized they were out of nuggets. Their story was that at McDonald's all sales are final, even if they are out of the item ordered. WTF! I wouldn't have gone so far as to call 911, but I would have at least kicked the manager in the balls.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads