1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoe Closet Cleaning - Church's, Allen Edmonds, Bruno Magli, Ecco, Magnanni

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by herid, Nov 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herid

herid Active Member

Church's 'Grafton' wingtip bluchers. Sandalwood, size UK8 F, US 9D. These are brand new, never worn. I bought these last year, and just never got around to wearing them. They're gorgeous, and I kept putting off wearing them. I figured that I may as well clear some closet space. I have the original box and shoe cloth. $450.00 or best offer. $400.00 shipped. SOLD

http://www.church-footwear.com/en/UK/man/heavy-sole/grafton/polished-binder-sandalwood

Church's 'Shannon' plain toe bluchers. Black, size UK11 F, US 12D. These are brand new, never worn. I bought these for my dad, but he told me I was nuts to have spent so much on shoes for him and refused them. I hung on to them with the vain hope that his stubbornness would pass, but it has not and I'd like to get them to someone that will actually wear them. I have the original shoe box and cloth. $450.00 or best offer. $375.00 shipped. SOLD

http://www.church-footwear.com/en/UK/man/heavy-sole/shannon/polished-binder-black

Allen Edmonds 'Strand'. Dark Burnished Brown Calf, size 9.5D US. I bought these new after I fell in love with my Walnut strands. I wore them a bit, but they never really cracked there way into my rotation. I have the original box and shoe bags. $115.00 or best offer.

Bruno Magli 'Raging'. Brown, size 10M US. I bought these a few years ago and they never fit quite right. I tried going down in size and different widths and just never worked for me. I've worn them maybe 5 times. $125.00 or best offer. $100.00 shipped. I have the shoe bags, but not the original box.

Bruno Magli 'Mikko.' Dark Taupe, size 9M. Brand new, never worn. I received these as a gift, but just not my taste. I have the original box, and shoe bags. Retails for $425. Asking $300.00 or best offer. $275.00 shipped. $225.00 shipped. SOLD!

Ecco 'Windsor.' Dark Brown, size 43. Brand new, never worn. I bought these to wear as bad weather beaters. Never found a situation where I didn't still want to wear another pair more. Retails for $230. Asking $175.00 or best offer. $145.00 shipped. $125.00 shipped. Have the original box and shoe bags.SOLD

To Boot New York thong sandals. Brown, stamped 9. I wore them on a singe vacation a couple of years ago, and sadly have not had an opportunity to wear them again. $30.00 or best offer.

Magnanni 'Mula.' Dark Brown Suede Cap toe. Marked a size 10. Wears more like a 9.5. Worn once. I have the original box and shoe bags. $125.00 shipped or best offer.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.