1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Shoe bags

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by demeis, Dec 16, 2004.

1. demeis

demeis Senior member

I was wondering if anyone knows if Grensons makes a shoe bag and if so where could i buy one. I know allen edmonds does but i would like to match the shoe bag to my shoes (easier to tell them apart) if at all possible.

2. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Grenson will be glad to sell you shoe bags. I contacted them awhile ago about it and the price was pretty reasonable. If there was ever a candidate for a group buy shoe bags from Grenson might be it.

3. demeis

demeis Senior member

Can i ask how much you paid?

4. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

I haven't ordered any yet, but I was planning to. Really, I was waiting until the New Year when cash might be a little looser. It seems like it was $10 or so for a pair (I need two pairs), but I lost that email in a computer crash and would have to contact them again. I simply emailed them off their website.

5. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

6. demeis

demeis Senior member

We should have a shoe bag making party. Thank God for Martha, what a gal.

7. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

My wife actually did make me a pair last year out of a flannel rather than a velvet. They're quite nice. She used my Alden bags as a guide rather than Martha's instructions. It's easier and cheaper to buy them, I think.