• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shocked! Shocked I tell you! Willie busted

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I cannot believe this news: Willie Nelson was busted for pot and mushrooms!

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...09-18-17-55-35

"When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana," the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms, according to state police.
Just for personal consumption, officer
lol8[1].gif

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

Just for personal consumption, officer
lol8[1].gif

Think of it as the Costco approach.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Love the man, love his music. Ran the Willie Nelson 10-K for Farm Aid as my first footrace, and was heartbroken that I couldn't stay for the concert, which ran from around noon to around 10-ish on a Sunday night. I'd hate to have been drug tested the next day. The Mrs. got pictures of Willie, one where he's waving to her.

Normally I detest drug use in all its forms - and their users - but for Willie I have a major soft spot. I can't explain it, but Willie without weed just doesn't work for me.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why can't they just leave the man alone. he's like 106 years old, for cryin' out loud.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In that book he wrote to settle his debt with the IRS he talks about visiting Jimmy Carter in the White House. At night he went up to the roof and smoked a doobie with a Secret Service sharpshooter. Now that would be pretty cool.

EDITED for clarification: Willie smoked the joint, not President Carter.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's the douche bag cop that busts Willie. What an asshat. I mean seriously, I'm usually against special treatment for celebrities, but it's friggin Willie for Christ's sake. Stupid whore cop.

Btw, shout out to the insult thread.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stu
At night he went up to the roof and smoked a doobie with a Secret Service sharpshooter. Now that would be pretty cool.

EDITED for clarification: Willie smoked the joint, not President Carter.

I was actually more concerned that the sharpshooter was hitting the bong.
laugh.gif

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just glad it wasn't a Texan cop. Pretty sure "Don't arrest Willie for possession" is one of the first things they learn in the police academies here.

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tragic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads