• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts that show chest

Kregg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kingzoti
Hey guys i want to buy some shirts for the summer , but i want to know if there is a "brand" that makes slim shirts ,

like this , plain and slim

draft_lens2387792module13551498photo_1232469337casual-cotton-shirt-for-summer.jpg

l_p1010895259.jpg

P080404000536.jpg

and does anybody know a store in NY where i can buy some good quality shoes like cesare paccioti style shoes

thanx guys!!! I HAVE NO IDEA IM CLUELESS.....

i really want to dress good , but i dont wanna spend voer 200$ for a shirt , i dont give a **** if its made by gucci as long as it looks good and it feels good ill buy it!

You got some lurkin' to do, I reckon.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As easy as this place is to whip into a frenzy, a lot people sure do fail at it fairly reguarly.

kingzoti

Reaction score
i hope u get lost on the street and somebody tells u the wrong directions on purpose

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
He should post up his white D&G shirt pic as prime example.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
use scissors

captainmo

Reaction score
Depends on your build. J crew tailored fit polos fit me really well, so they might be worth checking out. I like the 'repp pique' more than the 'vintage' but repp pique is only online. The fit the same, so you can try on the 'vintage' in store before ordering the repp pique...I'm pretty sure that if you order in store you don't have to pay shipping.

kingzoti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by captainmo
Depends on your build. J crew tailored fit polos fit me really well, so they might be worth checking out. I like the 'repp pique' more than the 'vintage' but repp pique is only online. The fit the same, so you can try on the 'vintage' in store before ordering the repp pique...I'm pretty sure that if you order in store you don't have to pay shipping.

thanx somebody that actually gave me a real response i appreciate it

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kingzoti
i hope u get lost on the street and somebody tells u the wrong directions on purpose

I hope u trip on the curb and hit ur balls on the way down. I hope u drop ur food and a bird ***** on it accidentally. I hope u go to a bar and a girl sprays u in the face with mace on purpose

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I shop in thrift stores atleast once weekly. I rarely buy, I tend to just scope out new ones, see how they are set up et cetera.

Anyhow, without fail there is always a high percentage of shirts exactly like the one one you posted.

certain things can be found in thrift stores for a good reason- they are classic (bass weejuns, levis 505's,brooks brothers OCBD's,etc)

and others are found because they suck, aren't THAT great and once people realize this or that they bought into a trend they end up in the thrift store (polyester shirts,humor tees, jnco jeans, green doc martens, etc etc)

My advice, if you are looking to be relaxed you can't beat a plain v-neck. These are fairly ubiquitous, and with good reason, they are comfortable,classic, and fairly inexpensive as far as clothing goes.

as has been sid LURKE MOAR

kingzoti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I shop in thrift stores atleast once weekly. I rarely buy, I tend to just scope out new ones, see how they are set up et cetera.

Anyhow, without fail there is always a high percentage of shirts exactly like the one one you posted.

certain things can be found in thrift stores for a good reason- they are classic (bass weejuns, levis 505's,brooks brothers OCBD's,etc)

and others are found because they suck, aren't THAT great and once people realize this or that they bought into a trend they end up in the thrift store (polyester shirts,humor tees, jnco jeans, green doc martens, etc etc)

My advice, if you are looking to be relaxed you can't beat a plain v-neck. These are fairly ubiquitous, and with good reason, they are comfortable,classic, and fairly inexpensive as far as clothing goes.

as has been sid LURKE MOAR

thanx never thought about going to thrift stores

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads