1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shirts similar to BoO?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cjmorris21, Mar 12, 2008.

1. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Yea. Shit's nice. I'm gonna find a rich older woman who wears BOY and have her buy me BoO

2. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

What counts as older for you? 25? I know some that might able in the tax bracket you are looking for, but sadly none of them know about BoO.

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

25 would be fine with me. Shit, as long as she's got money. I need to find me a female version of socal to buy me jil, raf and ro like he does with his college boys.

4. blank

blank Senior member

Is BoO putting out a men's Gap hoodie?

5. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

Isn't there some comparable message board for women? SuFu has the occasional female visitor and Fashion Spot seems to be mostly women, but I haven't seen anything quite like style forum set aside exclusively for women. Where do stylish (rich) women hang out online?

6. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

Is BoO putting out a men's Gap hoodie?
    Nope. The entire collection is white shirts and tunics. BoO is just contributing a white tunic-like shirt for women.

7. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Boy stuff is cool. My girl likes it and has some pieces but she also steals my shirts to wear sometimes....

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

As long as it's the "sexy oversized men's dress shirt" kind of thing you see in movies. I remember i had a girl over last weekend, and when she got up to go downstairs and asked for a shirt, i made sure to throw her one of my BoO shirts.

NO I DON'T HAVE A GIRLS IN BoO FETISH, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

9. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

I don't think BoO shirts can pull off the sexy oversized girl look. They're just slightly oversized on her.

Your girl must've been super tiny to pull of a sexy oversized look with a BoO small...!

10. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

my god
    i dn't think i'd give a girl my boo shirt, what if she somehow stained it, or something bad happened to it

i'd freak

11. whodini

whodini Senior member

I don't think BoO shirts can pull off the sexy oversized girl look. They're just slightly oversized on her.

Your girl must've been super tiny to pull of a sexy oversized look with a BoO small...!

my god
    i dn't think i'd give a girl my boo shirt, what if she somehow stained it, or something bad happened to it

i'd freak

+1 to both. I'd be afraid of giving a girl a BoO shirt because she'd either a) compliment the way it fits her so well...which would be weird for me or b) ruin it somehow when making me breakfast.

12. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

I'm fairly certain the GAP shirt coming out next week designed by BoO is for men. Doesn't mean anything that the only pic of it shows a woman wearing it a few sizes too big for her.

Forgot where I saw it, but it was something like "Men's White Patchwork Tunic".

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

That girl was like 5'2 and tiny so it was still big on her but not quite oversized enough . I might just buy a large men's shirt just to have around for such situations.

Whodini reminded me that i gotta make sure this mythical dream girl who wears BOY can cook too. I always end up doing most of the cooking since my ex wasn't very good at it.

14. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

You don't want to rely on the women cooking. Too many good men have fallen to rat poison and arsenic from their wenches.

15. Gilead

Gilead Senior member

I'd love to get a nice oxford in white from BOO, maybe when I get paid.

Also why did they feel the need to hire what looks like coked out russian prostitutes to model the girl's line?

16. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

17. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

Wow, those are a disappointment IMO.

18. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

C'mon guys, it's gap. Were you expecting more? The women's shirts are decent compared to the normal gap stuff as i'm assuming the fit will be slightly better. If i still had the girlie, i'd use this as my temporary BOY fix.

19. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Regarding the Gap/Bastian: Bastian's own line is pretty plain, and when the constraints include "white shirt" you can't really expect anything too crazy. That said, I like the camp shirt, not so much the western.

Iheartbacon, if you're talking about the BoO-designed shirt on the site, that's def a women's shirt. It appears to come with a self belt.

20. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Yeah, I'm an idiot. The BoO shirt was obviously for the ladies. The only shirts for men in-store were the Michael Bastian military-style and western-style shirts. They were tagged with the &quot;Fitted&quot; designation and not the &quot;Slim-Fit&quot;. Didn't even bother trying them on.