• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts for going out

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Use this link from our Streetwear & Denim forum...

http://www.tobi.com/

Check out shirts by 7 Diamonds, English Laundry, Tankfarm, Ted Baker or any others that you like.

The code STYLEFORUM10 gives you a 10% discount on all merchandise.

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
and this

theone.jpg

This is a classic. It's a still from Star Wars Clone Wars, right?

phatty123

Reaction score
wow ted baker shirts look great. I saw the lemon one and those are exactly the shirts i want. About sizing, i saw that a 4 is a medium according to that sizing guide. I am 5 8 150lbs or so. Medium should be my size right since almost every shirt i have is medium and fit okay?

phatty123

Reaction score
i saw that diner shirt and looks great. However, they don't have it in size 4, medium. Does anyone know where else i can get that exact shirt? I live in NYC and have a store i checked but i doubt they have online stuff in the store.

phatty123

Reaction score
oops my mistake. Medium is a 3 and they have that as a shirt. 80 dollars in euro dollars is equivalent to around 100 or so in the u.s right?

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the pic is from some dude named Lee Hotti who was posting on a musclebuilding message board. he got mega flamed for it, even though he posted it in full earnest. Also from a couple of other pics he posted, various members of his cruew are wearing the same shirt, but at different times. I.e. they "swap shirts" so as to economize... pure comedy

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
cheers.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
theone.jpg
The 2nd kid from the left is my favorite. He looks like a total badass who gets a lot of p*ssy action!
plain.gif
edit: and notice his shirt has solid, striped and checkered patterns on it. a real smooth criminal this guy is. i bet a lot of hot chicks are fighting over who gets to kiss his unbelievably small and non-proportional face.

firing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yoyo
i think prints are the new stripes

I think printed shirts are terrible. Printed blazers and printed shirts kills the style.

Go simple, If you are skinny go with a slightly short slimfit shirt.

Depending on your budget, J Lindeberg has got a few nice ones. Or you can look up H&M!

Simple shirt, subtle accessories and some nice leather shoes.

And don't forget the eyeliner and gelatine electro shock hair due.
blush.gif

Personally i prefer t-shirts when I go out, sets me apart from the unimaginative herd of frenchies here in shanghai. Yes boys, pink shirts ARE played out.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
theone.jpg

The 2nd kid from the left is my favorite. He looks like a total badass who gets a lot of p*ssy action!
plain.gif

My favorite is the one in the pink shirt who looks like he was in a tanning booth on full power for the last 24 hours. Talk about raccoon eyes.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like a ******* police line-up. I do not envy the poor **** victim who has to recall which of these two put the duct tape over her mouth and which forced her legs open.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
If you go to Alex (Kabbaz) and ask him to make Am Jack shirts he will beat you into a bloody pulp and kick you out of his office or house, also, I doubt you are willing to pay the minimum $5000 required for the initial order of 6 shirts.

Jon.

But then doesn't that the idea of bespoke?

TCN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
It looks like a ******* police line-up. I do not envy the poor **** victim who has to recall which of these two put the duct tape over her mouth and which forced her legs open.

You owe me a new keyboard on account of the Diet Coke I just spit up all over it. Well done.
laugh.gif

Who do you think these hoodlums rob to pay for their $250 jeans?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads