• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts and sunglasses

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick question in anticipation of the warmer season. Many of us prefer pocket-less shirts even for casual, coat-less summer wear. But where do you put your sunglasses? Ruling out those neck-pendant pouches and any similar contraptions, what do you reckon looks worst:

(i) glasses in a shirt pocket which shouldn't have been there in the first place;

(ii) glasses hanging from the opening of the shirt.

Or should we just wear proper casual two pocket shirts for this purposes?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AscotMcPocketsquare
In the shirt pocket, hanging from the neck or on top of your head are all fine.
I like the shirt pocket option only.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like a bit of a twat, but usually hang them from the opening of my shirt, simple, easy and they don't tend to fall of.
I think where you hang them is only a problem if you over think it, just hang them wherever is convenient at the time.

sl33p3rs

Reaction score
go with the casual shirt with pocket imo.
358aee4cc897452c00244351e4d91f69.jpg

NinthCircle

Reaction score
I carefully put them back in their case and carry the case in my hand. I'm not putting $1200 Chrome Hearts shades in my shirt pocket, believe that.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NinthCircle
I carefully put them back in their case and carry the case in my hand. I'm not putting $1200 Chrome Hearts shades in my shirt pocket, believe that.

Chrome Hearts are your problem.

Spats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by radicaldog
what do you reckon looks worst
In a case attached to your belt. The worst.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads