1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt tie/combo for these pants/shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by btulls, Jul 16, 2013.

1. btulls

btulls Active Member

My ex-gf used to help me dress. I have no idea what works with what. Tall with blonde hair, if that makes any difference. Going to wear this:

[​IMG]

which of these shirt/tie combos would work best? i also have a nice plain white shirt that is not pictured.
    note: the shirt on the left is french cuffs, so i'd need to acquire some cufflinks...probably not ideal.

the suit needs to be worn for a job interview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks!

2. conradwu

conradwu Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Err white shirt with a dark tie since it's for an interview. No need for cufflinks. Either the burgundy or dark bar stripe tie.

3. btulls

btulls Active Member

Thanks. I was leaning towards the white shirt with the burgundy tie. Does the dark stripe one work with those shoes since it's a black tie and brown shoes?