• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shirt fit issues

Calanon

Reaction score

First of all, here's an imgur album showing my problem. So, my sleeves are too long. Easy fix. Buuut when I stretch my arms out, it gets very tight on my upper arm and pulls the sleeve up quite a bit - now, would this be caused by the fact the shoulder seam sits down my arm a bit?

Which brings me onto my second question... I don't wear my shirts with ties, should I instead of getting shirts to fit my neck find ones that fit my chest/shoulders instead?

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
your pictures are useless except for the one that shows your cuffs are too large.
you cant even move the button enough to make that fir properly.

if you are not wearing a tie, buy a shirt that fits your chest and sleeves not your collar

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t tell anything about the fit of your shirt from these pictures. Need pictures of your full torso, no selfies.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Buy someone lunch at work and have them take proper pics for you.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t tell from those selfies. Maybe your yolk is too big and the sleeves are fine

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.