• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirt collar of Iraq president Talabani

newyorker

Reaction score
top.talabani.jpg
The wide spread was an unwise choice, no?

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alex, tell him to send the plane.

newyorker

Reaction score
Carlo: while we're on the topic, Mr Prez could also use a better tie.... like a seven fold Italian tie, perhaps? I think I have a tiemaker in mind.

lisapop

Reaction score
What we are witnessing here is the one downside of the democratization of Iraq and their newfound access to the Internet: He purchased his entire outfit on ebay.
Grayson

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What we are witnessing here is the downside of democratization of Iraq and their newfound access to the Internet: He purchased his entire outfit on ebay.
Grayson
What's wrong with that?

koji

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carlo: while we're on the topic, Mr Prez could also use a better tie.... like a seven fold Italian tie, perhaps? I think I have a tiemaker in mind.
....not until Alex explains the whole thing about what collars not to wear with a melon like that. Poor advertising.

lisapop

Reaction score
Carlo: I count at least 3 chins: Ka-CHING.
Grayson

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alex, tell him to send the plane.
Well, I still have my Kevlar vest from Madison Avenue days ... but, if truth be known, I would rather make a free shirt or two for some of the troops who made it possible for Talabani to rise to office.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carlo: I count at least 3 chins: Ka-CHING.
Grayson
Wow, the poor guy is trying to hold together an incredibly fragile country in the midst of a horribly bloody war and we can focus only on the fact that has multiple chins. Classy.

tdial

Reaction score
(lisapop @ April 10 2005,19:45) Carlo: I count at least 3 chins: Ka-CHING. Grayson
Wow, the poor guy is trying to hold together an incredibly fragile country in the midst of a horribly bloody war and we can focus only on the fact that has multiple chins. Â Classy.
Well we can't make fun of his chubby stomach because it's only a head shot.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(lisapop @ April 10 2005,19:45) Carlo: I count at least 3 chins: Ka-CHING. Grayson
Wow, the poor guy is trying to hold together an incredibly fragile country in the midst of a horribly bloody war and we can focus only on the fact that has multiple chins. Classy.
Turning this into a political thread when Marc is simply making comments regarding the photo, now that's classy; hell it's so classy, it's Trump Classy. Jon.

lisapop

Reaction score
Turning this into a political thread when Marc is simply making comments regarding the photo, now that's classy; hell it's so classy, it's Trump Classy.

LOL.
Lighten up Marc237.
I may need to legally change my first name.
Grayson (Marc)

StagRaven

Reaction score
... but, if truth be known, I would rather make a free shirt or two for some of the troops who made it possible for Talabani to rise to office.
As much as they are disliked as icons on this fora, I was glad to see Queer Eye do their thing for the guy who was getting deployed, and set up his wedding. I enjoyed the fact that it didn't come across as something done for publicity/charity, but that they actually wanted to do as much as they could for this guy. Politics aside, it's good to see people supporting the troops that have no choice but to go.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turning this into a political thread when Marc is simply making comments regarding the photo, now that's classy; hell it's so classy, it's Trump Classy.
LOL. Â Lighten up Marc237. I may need to legally change my first name. Grayson (Marc)
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. While I think it fine to comment on one's choice in clothing, I think commenting on one's physical appearance is not cool. I think it is a tad bit infantile. Marc- If you get together the papers for the name change, my wife, who is a judge, would be likely be able to sign off for you. Marc

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads