• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shipping to South Korea

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this, or B&S, is the place for the question, but here goes.

I'm headed over to SK to teach English in a couple months. I'm not a huge guy, but I'm fairly muscular (5'11, 190lbs) and so my clothing selection will be somewhat limited. Given that, I'll be looking at these forums for clothing. However, I have no idea if it's even worth it, as I have no clue to the shipping costs from the US to SK.

Does anyone know? Or would getting custom made clothing to my size be cheaper than buying + shipping from here?

Thanks for any advice.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The problem with shipping to South Korea is that it will get there 6-8 weeks after it ships from here, or it just never gets there. I've stopped shipping to South Korea, even though I never shipped EMS and i would assume that it would be quicker/more secure, just not worth the headache to me.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have shipped to South Korea in the past via USPS, which is the least expensive worldwide. The cost of shipping really depends on whether the person / store from whom you buy requires UPS or allows USPS. Our customers have been very dissatisfied with UPS because of their "broker fees," which can hit $50.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 13 8.1%