1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shill?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pinkpoodles, Dec 1, 2004.

1. pinkpoodles

pinkpoodles New Member

[Deleted shill spewage]

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

hmmm... could you be a little more obvious?

Take your advertizing somewhere else.

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Dude, like wow, I heard the newest thing is to go around signing up to all the forums and put a rockin' street level astroturf ad up. So your product must have some total cred.

4. pinkpoodles

pinkpoodles New Member

ok well how do yall really feel??  I'm so sorry if I sounded shill-like but I really was looking for advice from those who have this phone. I want to know about the camera specifically. It's really unique and I may get it for my bf for Christmas. I do appreciate all the funny comments though  [​IMG]

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Rad... I actually DO like the phone, it just sounded like such an obvious shill that I couldnt resist.

It looks too thin though, and i'd be concerned about carrying it around. I have a tendancy to break stuff like that.