• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shibumi Firenze classic accessories & bespoke tailoring - official affiliate thread

Jazzthief

Reaction score
A bunch of new striped ties dropped - and they are fantastic! For those who buy ready-to-wear ties, go for it! Cannot wait for the summer when new bespoke fabrics arrive!

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A lot of new ties are available online, including repp, grenadine, shantung and printed silk. I hope you guys enjoy the new spring/summer collection!

Attachments

Spurious

Reaction score
A lot of new ties are available online, including repp, grenadine, shantung and printed silk. I hope you guys enjoy the new spring/summer collection!

How would someone pair the white tie? It looks quite cool, but I wouldn't even know which shirt color and suit color. Anyone with any recommendations?

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How would someone pair the white tie? It looks quite cool, but I wouldn't even know which shirt color and suit color. Anyone with any recommendations?
I think white ties look the best with blue shirts that are a bit darker than usual light blue shirts, like here:

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.