• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shibumi Firenze classic accessories & bespoke tailoring - official affiliate thread

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just another rave review incoming: had the opportunity to visit the showroom in florence on vacation last month and had a wonderful experience. technically i visited a few times -- had a hard time figuring out where to go! -- but was able to grab two block stripe grenadine ties that i have long admired from afar and then i got to admire about 30 more in person. the team even shipped the goods back home for me before i left italy and the ties arrived at home the same day we did.

the service was impeccable, but at the end of the day i just think the stuff you guys make is so cool. i'm not all that engaged on this site but grateful i paid enough attention to come across the brand way back when, and damn if this modest little shopping run wasn't one of my favorite memories of 2019. thanks again!
cool story! (no sarcasm). Would love to see everything in person.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Benedikt,

Have you received (or expecting to receive) any new knit ties? Especially birds-eye, tri-color ones like in prior collections?

Cheers,

Dimitris
We ordered them at Pitti, but these days they're always running late unfortunately so it's hard to say when they'll arrive. But I guess around April. Any particular color you're looking for?

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
just another rave review incoming: had the opportunity to visit the showroom in florence on vacation last month and had a wonderful experience. technically i visited a few times -- had a hard time figuring out where to go! -- but was able to grab two block stripe grenadine ties that i have long admired from afar and then i got to admire about 30 more in person. the team even shipped the goods back home for me before i left italy and the ties arrived at home the same day we did.

the service was impeccable, but at the end of the day i just think the stuff you guys make is so cool. i'm not all that engaged on this site but grateful i paid enough attention to come across the brand way back when, and damn if this modest little shopping run wasn't one of my favorite memories of 2019. thanks again!
Thank you soooo much your nice comment, I'm so glad to hear that and my staff too obviously.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Braddock, any plans for new madder ties in the SS2020 collection? Came across some medallion madder ties you carried several years ago, hope you’ll bring it back in the future, especially the burgundy.
We just received around 15 new madder fabrics yesterday that we just put into production; guess they'll be ready end of February. Attached is a scan with the new madders, but unfortunately the quality isn't good. However, if anyone likes any of those and wanna customize it, it would be possible without upcharge. But you have decide asap as we need to cut the fabrics soon.

Attachments

Bespoke DJP

Reaction score
We ordered them at Pitti, but these days they're always running late unfortunately so it's hard to say when they'll arrive. But I guess around April. Any particular color you're looking for?

Benedikt hi,

I don't really mind a late arrival, your maker always does a great job, so perhaps time is of essence.

Although your order is for the Spring-Summer collection, I hope that there will be dark offerings as well, since I find them very becoming and to my liking.

We always trust your taste!

Best,

Dimitris

Fantastic Mr Foxx

Reaction score
Any chance that you will have those bi-colour knit ties in cashmere or wool (see eg. below) for next Winter? I have been looking for those for ages, without any luck.

9CE1F1BF-67C0-4829-81E9-58417F6E5B24.png

zr3rs

Reaction score
However, if anyone likes any of those and wanna customize it, it would be possible without upcharge. But you have decide asap as we need to cut the fabrics soon.
I am interested in 6th from top in the left column. Would customize as 9 x 155. How would you call the color? Thx!

Bespoke DJP

Reaction score
Dear Benedikt,

I second our fellow's @Fantastic Mr Foxx suggestion, and for the coming FW you may order them in 7cm of width (I have previously referred to this make-up via e-mail) as the proportions between the knot and the main "body" of the tie are perfect!

If you wish, we may revert to this subject before the summer Pitti.

Best,

Dimitris

PS
There are awesome options in 100% cashmere knit ties as well, which may require attention!

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received these (sorry for the crappy cell pics, which don't do justice to the real things):

20200123_101952.jpg

20200123_102539-1.jpg

Very nice ties, good price and fast and unexpensive delivery.
I think that seven stars are a honest rating ...

iurvox

Reaction score
@Braddock, any plans for new madder ties in the SS2020 collection? Came across some medallion madder ties you carried several years ago, hope you’ll bring it back in the future, especially the burgundy.
I am actually wearing this one today. I feel privileged.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Benedikt hi,

I don't really mind a late arrival, your maker always does a great job, so perhaps time is of essence.

Although your order is for the Spring-Summer collection, I hope that there will be dark offerings as well, since I find them very becoming and to my liking.

We always trust your taste!

Best,

Dimitris
Well, there are also dark colors for spring, but sure, our winter collection always has more dark offerings than summer.

Any chance that you will have those bi-colour knit ties in cashmere or wool (see eg. below) for next Winter? I have been looking for those for ages, without any luck.

View attachment 1322375View attachment 1322375
We will have them in September.

I am interested in 6th from top in the left column. Would customize as 9 x 155. How would you call the color? Thx!
It's a dark navy, same ground color as this one:

I am actually wearing this one today. I feel privileged.
Haha good for you!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random question: are the pillows featured in your instagram for sale or in-store decor? I'd be an interested buyer if they are available.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Random question: are the pillows featured in your instagram for sale or in-store decor? I'd be an interested buyer if they are available.
I'm shooting them right now; they'll be online in a few hours.

Braddock

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Online now:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%